[Question #222250]: model a direct shear test

Hi all,
I am trying to create a simulation in order to model a direct shear test with constant normal stress.
I have already prepared a script with two boxes one on the other, a upper plate and a packing.
At this stage I use the TranslationEngine to move the upper plate in order to apply the constant normal stress and in order to translate one of the boxes.
How would you do that? Has anyone tryed to do some similar simulation?
I haven't found a specific engine for it.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Anna