Re: [Question #220027]: error at installtion with wrong header path detection

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
I have tried your locale-settings and yade works fine in this case. I
remember we had similar problems with that. The problem was in ipython.
Try to find corresponding bug.

Actually, I have successfully compiled and installed Yade on OpenSuse
(the latest one). Don't know, how it differs from your installation.

Cheers,

Anton