Re: [Question #222795]: Sphere - facet interaction

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno,
most likely I will need such approach also for facets (and it would be very
nice feature anyway), so probably I will spend some time on it :-) but not
imediatelly, I will let you know when I start (to prevent more people doing
the same job).
Thanks for the information
Jan