[Question #223478]: Ball bouncing on the wall

 My name is Majid Ashraf and I am doing my Master's in Chemical Engineering from New Jersey Institute Of Technology. I was recently assigned to work on YADE by my professor and he said to start with a simple model i-e ball bouncing on the wall. I have compiled yade and tried making up the syntax for the  above model but it's not working.
 This is what i am using.