Re: [Question #223478]: Ball bouncing on the wall

Hello Majid,

from what you wrote, it is very hard to say what is the reason.. To help
you, we will need some more information. Firstly, what version of Yade you
are using and how you compiled it. Then how you run your code (from script
or from IPython). Also why it is not working - do you get some errors or
the program does something different from what you want?

so please provide us with these information and hopefully we will be able
to help you :-)
Best regards
Jan

I run your script without any errors..