Re: [Question #223478]: Ball bouncing on the wall

Majid Ashraf is still having a problem:
Hey Jan,
              I tried incorporating the Aabb for wall in the insertion
collider as you advised but now i am getting this when i run the simulation.

FATAL /build/buildd/yade-0.70.0/pkg/common/InteractionLoop.cpp:156 action:
None of given Law2 functors can handle interaction #0+1, types
geom:ScGeom=1 and phys:FrictPhys=4 (LawDispatcher::getFunctor2D returned
empty functor)

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Majid