Re: [Question #224169]: [Triaxial Test] Tracking analysis process: Print iteration + stop condition

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Just to complete the variety of possible solutions (if in the future
somebody find it useful), see [1,2]
cheers
Jan

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/224356