Re: [Question #225080]: Many scenes syncronization

ceguo is still having a problem:
Thanks Bruno,

I got your idea for multithreading and now I'm trying to implement your idea. Everything goes well except that I save a temporary simulation setup using Omega().saveTmp() and later I want to use Omega().loadTmp() to load it. For one threading it's no problem. But how to access the memory in multiprocessing? Another alternative is to save to hard disc using save() and load(), which will be more expensive.
I have little experience in parallelization. Hope anyone can offer help.

tks,
Ning