Re: [Question #225080]: Many scenes syncronization

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Interesting question. I would think this is where independant processes
(my example) differs with multithreading, since memory is not shared in
the first case.

One way to solve your problem, even in the first case, would be to
manipulate the saved state in the main script. I'm sure it is possible,
although I can't tell you exactly how to achieve this. You need to skip
that part writing to the HD when saving a simulation. Maybe inspecting
how saveTmp() works would give you an idea.