Re: [Question #225911]: I have problem with figuring out installation by source code and package. I am new to yade. can anyone tell me explictly what should i do for installation ?

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

what operating system do you use? If Ubuntu, just:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-pkg/stable
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-users/external
of other packages)
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install yade-stable

More information you will found here [1].

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html

Anton