Re: [Question #226254]: [Triaxial test] Unstable behavior when using different stress in different state

Nguyen Hien is still having a problem:
Hello Bruno,
Thanks for the fast answer.
1. Resolved without any doubt. :)
2. I'm confused. Earlier I used the step b but I found that the unbalanced force + kinetic E at the end of that step are big when I do so, so that I remove it and play with the friction angle from the beginning instead. So that's the problem...I'll consider return to the general phases then.
And the process which you meant, is that the part between L151 and L161, something like shrinking the particles in the specimen, it's not internal compaction nor moving wall at all?

Also a small remark also another question concerning "moving boundaries
(then strain values are no longer zero, but you can reset them anyway)":
How can I reset them in the output file if I use it? (the value at that
time is big, for my case it's about 1.47 and in order to draw the right
curve I had to subtract the value of all the cell by 1.47 but what a
nuisance!) Whice functor allows me to do that?