Re: [Question #226254]: [Triaxial test] Unstable behavior when using different stress in different state

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I was not refering to a specific script, but more to the general methodology.
In the tutorial script, step (b) is not present since we always keep the same confining pressure. You have to add this step.

For resetting strain, I'm sorry, it was a wrong advice. I was confused
by the fact that the periodic engine let you write triax.strain=(0,0,0),
but in your case it will not work since triax.strain is read-only.

I should remove this read-only constraint eventually. In the meantime,
counting from the initial value (current - initial) should not be so
difficult, is it?