Re: [Question #226254]: [Triaxial test] Unstable behavior when using different stress in different state

Nguyen Hien confirmed that the question is solved:
Well for conclusion, keeping the isotropic stress equal to the confinement stress do the trick. And for different level of confining stress, I simulate separately.
For the strain resetting, I'll continue what I do as usual, no difficulty then.
Thanks for your advice.