Re: [Question #226868]: On the unify of all the 3-d triaxial compression

Nguyen Hien posted a new comment:
It's somehow uneasy for me about the 3 engines at the same time too, but
now I stay with TriaxStressController (for the future roadmap, maybe
Bruno will answer you, we'll wait for his answer whether other two
engines will be forget forever or not), I have no idea.

About the setContactProperties, the friction angle can be changed by
setContactFriction(radians(35)) with 35 is the friction angle that we want to apply for the deviatoric load process for example.
This is a global functor (as explained pretty well in the example on the github trunk of YADE).

Concerning the engines and the triaxial test, the example database is
still not clear for the stress probing problem, yet Yade developpers
still have a lot of things to do.