[Question #226967]: Create ChainedFacetCylinder

Hi again,
how can I create a chain of facet cylinders? That is I want to stack facet cylinders so that they are connected.
I try to sketch it:
 ---
|    |
|    |
|    |
|    |
|    |
 ---

strokes are edges that should be made up of facets and dots show where to separate facets of the lateral area of the cylinders.

I know that I could use yade.geom.facetBunker for a three-segmented cyclinder using same value for dBunker and dOutput. but how to create a four-segmented cylinder?