Re: [Question #226967]: Create ChainedFacetCylinder

Description changed to:
Hi again,
how can I create a chain of facet cylinders? That is I want to stack facet cylinders so that they are connected.
I try to sketch it:
 ---
|**|
|**|
|**|
|**|
|**|
 ---

strokes are edges that should be made up of facets and dots show where
to separate facets of the lateral area of the cylinders. stars are just
placeholders (should be whitespace instead)

I know that I could use yade.geom.facetBunker for a three-segmented
cyclinder using same value for dBunker and dOutput. but how to create a
four-segmented cylinder?