Re: [Question #227157]: On modification of contact law

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
I don't understand what you did exactly.

>I add a new subclass of FrictPhys in FrictPhys.cpp&hpp

Here, you derived new classes inheriting from FrictPhys if I undersand
correctly.

> and did corresponding modification in
Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys.cpp&hpp.  [...] I change the contact law
of Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack

Here, you modify the existing Ip2 functor and the law which are supposed
to handle FrictPhys, not your new class. How is it supposed to work?

I suggest to write new class AND new functors. If you modify existing
classes for your needs, it results in some code that you can't share
since it modifies existing functionallities.