[Question #227180]: RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for boost::shared_ptr<SnapshotEngine> already registered; second conversion method ignored.

When I run yade, I get this RuntimeWarning:

yade-stable

Welcome to Yade 0.90.0+3321+11~natty1
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `csadsy'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
/usr/lib/yade-stable/py/yade/__init__.py:14: RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for boost::shared_ptr<SnapshotEngine> already registered; second conversion method ignored.

1. Is it important?

2. Why dose it occur?

3. How to resolve it?