Re: [Question #227428]: plot multiple plots at different iterPeriods

Hello Eugen,

But as soon as force recording should start, data in the plots wont be
> updated anymore.

do you ask about live plot updates, or the plot data in general?

> In the Inelsticity example this wasnt of any interesest, because all data
> was plotted in the same pyrunner that is at same iterPeriod with ONE
> plot.addData(...) function.
> How can I realize multiple plot.addData calls from diffrent pyrunners at
> diffrent "periodicity" (iterPeriods)?

for only storing the data and postprocessing then using gnuplot [1], it is
no problem.

If I understood it wrong, sorry for spamming :-)

cheers
Jan

PS: next time please provide us with minimal working example reproducing
your problem, usually it is then much easier to help

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.plot.html#yade.plot.saveGnuplot