Re: [Question #227428]: plot multiple plots at different iterPeriods

Eugen Kubowsky is still having a problem:
Hello und schöne Grüße nach Freiberg aus Berlin,
thank you both. Id really like to see the plots live when I run my simulation in batch mode. ;)
 Sorry I forgot to mention it...
Saving it as a textfile is a great idea too. In fact I save it via gnuplot at certain timesteps - which is really a great Yade feature.

I tried using just one plot.addData function and it works fine, but how
can I use two addPlot calls in different pyrunners?

Next time youll get a more extensive script :)