Re: [Question #228175]: Accelerate the simulation with CUDA

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
Eugen said:
>"I guess that the core team does not want it in the main branch (at least for now) because CUDA is Nvidia specific and as far as I know not open source."

OpenCL is another possibility for open source code. But anyway, if
somebody is going to write a collider class working on CUDA and if it
really gives a boost, I'm sure we will find a convenient way to share it
somehow, even if it is not included in the base yade package.