Re: [Question #228175]: Accelerate the simulation with CUDA

Ocean posted a new comment:
Bruno,
>A problem could be that if you ask all cores for yade, then using the computer to do other things at the same time can slow things down a lot.
That is the problem, I didn't use the computer to do other things.

>The question is if you really need so many steps or if the same (or almost the same) result could be obtained with less steps.
I'm afraid that such number of calculation timesteps is necessary because the stress-strain curve didn't reach a steady state yet.

I think I really need to check my simulation code or paste it here to
find the reason.

Thank you very much.

Ocean