Re: [Question #228491]: questions about the deviatoric stress

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Dear Fuo,

I don't think you can expect similar results as in the mentionned paper, where clumps are used, if you use single spheres.
Comparing stress for a specific strain (why 0.015?) is also assuming that stiffness is the same in both cases, it that true?

Did you fully understand the triax tutorial script? I really recommend
this as a first step. I didn't analyze your script in details but I see
a few strange things, and the result are also strange (deviatoric stress
negative then positive). I hope you understand that it is a waste of
time for us to correct your scripts when other scripts doing the very
same thing are provided with yade and work correctly.