Re: [Question #230574]: New Interaction For Bubbles

Nolan Dyck posted a new comment:
Jan,

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate your offer to
implement this new contact law (This is why I love open source projects
:)) I don't need it working right now (I have plenty of other tasks to
keep me busy), but it would be nice to have it working by the end of
July (say July 22nd). I have done a significant amount of research and
thinking about this problem and I will be happy to explain any of the
physics via email. I would like to offer something in return. English is
my first language, and I have been writing engineering assignments and
technical reports for several years now. If there is any new
documentation, tutorials, etc... that you would like me to write or any
place where the spelling or grammar needs to be improved, I am happy to
help.

Thanks,
Nolan