Re: [Question #230574]: New Interaction For Bubbles

Nolan Dyck posted a new comment:
Bruno,

Thanks for your detailed description of how to implement this quickly. I
might try this in the next few days as practice. However, I am still
looking forward to Jan's implementation as it will be more complete than
my quick fix.

As for the documentation, I will start with the pages you mentioned, and
then go into the function descriptions. I might email you to confirm
some of the wording changes in certain cases to make sure I do not
change the meaning of a sentence or paragraph.

Nolan