Re: [Question #232493]: yade crashes when opening

Hi Luc,
yes, the latest (or one of the latest) git versions should work. Are you
sure that your version is the newest? I am not very familiar with the
version numbering, but according to https://launchpad.net/yade, 0.80 seems
not to be that case (sorry if I missed something).
Jan