Re: [Question #231810]: [triaxial test] Modify stressMask to apply additional force while being controlled the strain rate

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
So, in the end, your question seems to be simply "how to get strain rate from TSC?".
You are right, there is no direct way, although it could be deduced from boundaries velocity.
I never noticed that, and I agree that it is missing.
I commited a fix for that earlier today. You can now check triax.strainRate in the last version.