Re: [Question #231810]: [triaxial test] Modify stressMask to apply additional force while being controlled the strain rate

Nguyen N.G. Hien posted a new comment:
>So, in the end, your question seems to be simply "how to get strain rate from TSC?".
Put it simply, it's exactly the source of all questions.

> You can now check triax.strainRate in the last version.
Final question: By mentioning the last version, you meant the yade-stable 0.97 or latest yade-daily sir?
I've just removed my yade-stable 0.97 (latest one) and reinstall but it's weird that yade gave me this
"AttributeError: 'TriaxialStressController' object has no attribute 'strainRate'"
(And yes I saw the update in yade-dem documentation and example script.)

Ubuntu 12.04
Yade-stable 0.97.0+3326+18~precise1
Yade-daily 3+3670+47~precise1