Re: [Question #232493]: yade crashes when opening

Anton Gladky posted a new comment:
Hi Luc,

if you plan to push 1-2 commits and that is it for the moment,
you can just "git commit" several (or one) times and then
just git format-patch origin. Than you can send me or somebody else
prepared patches and we will apply it.

Of course, we can surely add you into the Yade-github-griup, so you can
push your changes without us.

Cheers,

Anton