Re: [Question #232876]: No such attribute capillary pressure

Seungcheol Yeom posted a new comment:
Hello all,
First of all, I really appreciate your response.
I have run the script using yade-daily and it seems it is working.
However, I would like to check the caplliraty stress whether it is actually applied or not.
In other words, I would like to see whether the particles actually pull each other due to the capillary.
I have written a simple script to check as shown in the below:

from yade import utils,qt
r = 1e-4 #particle radius
h = 1e-5 #praticle distance
O.bodies.append([
   utils.sphere(center=(0,0,0),radius=r,fixed=False),
   utils.sphere((0,0,2*r+h),r)
])
Newton = NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.4,gravity=(0,0,0))
Cap = Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity(capillaryPressure=10000)
O.engines=[
   ForceResetter(),
   InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),
   InteractionLoop(
      [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom()],
      [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_CapillaryPhys()],
      [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
   ),
   Cap,
   Newton
]

O.dt=0.5*PWaveTimeStep()
qt.View()
O.saveTmp()

It seems that the particle is not moving at all.
Also, I would like to see whether the force on the particles are chagning.
Any helps would appreciate.

Seungcheol