Re: [Question #232876]: No such attribute capillary pressure

Christian Jakob proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Two points you forgot:

1. Please set neverErase=True in this line:

Cap =
Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity(capillaryPressure=10000,neverErase=True)

2. You have to set createDistantMeniscii=True for one step and then
False... something like

Cap.createDistantMeniscii=True
O.run(1,True)
Cap.createDistantMeniscii=False