[Question #232941]: Capillary pressure between two particles

Hello all,

I am trying to run a simulation to see whether two particles are pulling each other due to the capillary pressure.
However, it seems that two particles are not moving at all graphically.
Can anyone tell me how to track either a capillary pressure or a displacement in order to check they are moving?

Here is the script I am using:

from yade import qt

r = 1e-4 #particle radius
h = 1e-5 #praticle distance

#create two sphere paticles#
O.bodies.append([
   utils.sphere(center=(0,0,0),radius=r,fixed=False),
   utils.sphere((0,0,2*r+h),r)
])

#define engines#
O.engines=[
   ForceResetter(),
   InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),
   InteractionLoop(
      [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L3Geom()],
      [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_CapillaryPhys()],
      [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(neverErase=True)]
   ),
   Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity(capillaryPressure=10000,label='Cap'),
   NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.4,gravity=(0,0,0))
]

Cap.createDistantMeniscii=True
O.run(1,True)
Cap.createDistantMeniscii=False

O.dt=0.5*PWaveTimeStep()
qt.View()
O.saveTmp()

FYI, I am using yade-daily for this script
I sincerely would appreciate for your help.

Seungcheol