[Question #232953]: rolling resistance models in YADE

Dear Jan Stránský and Bruno Chareyre and all users:
     Clumps generation work has been finished and now I am concerned with nothing but the rolling resistance models in YADE. The first step working for me is to preview the basic principles of rolling resistance.
     In 2D simulation, as I known, the whole processing of calculating the rolling torque can be divided into three-steps working, the first one is to define the relative particle rotation and rolling radius for describing sliding and rolling behaviors between the two contact disks. In the paper "Assessment of rolling resistance models in discrete element simulations" from Jian-Fei Chen published in 2011, this step working can be fully shown in this Fig:
http://i.imgur.com/OT77qCv.jpg

The second step is to calculate the rolling stiffness, also from this paper, I have gotten three different ways for that, which can be provided as this Fig below:
http://i.imgur.com/7GLOLVR.jpg

And the last step is to calculate the rolling torque. Different rolling resistance model has defferent algorithm for calculation and this paper gives me four common models that can be respectively called as: Directional constant torque models, Viscous models, Elastic-plastic spring-dashpot models, Contact- independent models.

>From all details above, my questions today are:
(1).How many rolling resistance models can be provided now by YADE and the name of those are what?
(2).In these models, the algorithms for calculaing rolling stiffness and rolling torque are respectively what?
(3).Are there something wrong in the three steps working above?

Seeking for your help!