[Question #233320]: compiling with quad precision

I want to compile yade with quad precision (-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-DQUAD_PRECISION"). my nummerical stability problem is still not solved. I tried it with some different fitness function. this reduces the impact of the instability, but solves not the problem. So I need more precision.

While compiling yade I get some of these errors:

In file included from /home/yade/trunk/yade/lib/triangulation/RegularTriangulation.h:10:0,
                 from /home/yade/trunk/yade/lib/triangulation/Tesselation.h:9,
                 from /home/yade/trunk/yade/lib/triangulation/TriaxialState.h:16,
                 from /home/yade/trunk/yade/lib/triangulation/KinematicLocalisationAnalyser.hpp:15,
                 from /home/yade/trunk/pkg/dem/MicroMacroAnalyser.cpp:16:
/home/yade/trunk/yade/lib/triangulation/def_types.h:37:1: Fehler: Ungültige Anwendung von »sizeof« auf unvollständigen Typen »boost::STATIC_ASSERTION_FAILURE<false>«
/home/yade/trunk/yade/lib/triangulation/def_types.h:37:1: Fehler: Templateargument 1 ist ungültig
/home/yade/trunk/yade/lib/triangulation/def_types.h:37:54: Fehler: invalid type in declaration before »;« token
/home/yade/trunk/pkg/dem/MicroMacroAnalyser.cpp: In Elementfunktion »CGT::TriaxialState& MicroMacroAnalyser::makeState(unsigned int, const char*)«:
/home/yade/trunk/pkg/dem/MicroMacroAnalyser.cpp:141:61: Fehler: keine passende Funktion für Aufruf von »min(const result_type&, long double)«

I know i want to use an experimental feature. But is there a version which could be build with this option, or must I repair the code be hand.