[Question #233349]: how to gain the c, phi or other parameters from simpleShear.py

Hi, all
How to gain the cohesion c or angle of internal friction phi or other parameters from simpleShear.py or 04-periodic-simple-shear.py
Anyone can give the links to explainations or books direct to simple shear  apparatus or simple shear theory?

The reason I ask this question is that I donnot think the fx/gamma is the marco  tanPhi because the plate friction may not equal to
the internal friction in particles?  Maybe the soil is fail in shear in the internal region, not the plate plane.