Re: [Question #232953]: rolling resistance models in YADE

Fu zuoguang gave more information on the question:
Dear Bruno Chareyre and all users:
       I am sorry for those very long expressions yesterday that can make you trouble. But I Hope to get your forgiveness for that lack of details makes it difficult for me to have an insight into the working style of
“Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment”.
      Accord to the only information about that in YADE’s documentation, I can get these as follows:
     (1). Bending and twisting moments are computed using a linear law with moduli respectively kb and kt. (in 2D simulation, there is only bending included here).
     (2). Bending moment can be calculated as that when it is needed to consider:
Mb = kb*θr,where θr is the relative rotations between interacting bodies.
     (3). The maximum value of moments can be defined and takes the form of rolling friction and Cohesive -type moment may also be included in the future.
     (4). This law is just adding adhesion and moments to
“Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack” if “momentRotationLaw =True” and it is obviously that it can degenerate to standard DEM format when
“momentRotationLaw =False”

Are there something wrong in all details I just provided above? Seeking
for your help?