Re: [Question #233548]: Modelling a brick wall on soil

Nguyen N.G. Hien is still having a problem:
Thanks Klaus,
It's true, I want fully dynamic bricks.
So following your suggestion, the bricks are an assemble of spheres as a clump, therefore, the model is based on spheres only. I still wonder is there another way to have two types of elements like I mentioned; because I want to apply different contact law between sphere and sphere, and sphere and brick, and brick and brick to simulate the different behavior of the brick wall and soil separately. If we build the brick based on the clumping spheres, how can I define the contact law between brick and brick different from sphere and sphere?