Re: [Question #233320]: compiling with quad precision

Hello (Bruno),

the problem (as Matthias' error says) in
file yade/lib/triangulation/def_types.h. Specifically sizeof(Traits::RT)
does not equal long double (which is typedefed as Real in
lib/base/Math.hpp). Would it be somehow possible to use TraitsReal instead
of Real in the plasces where it is used in lib/trangulation? Or possibly
some conversion from long double to ordinary double where it would be
needed?
cheers
Jan