Re: [Question #233320]: compiling with quad precision

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Yes, the template parameters of the CGAL module can surely be changed. I confess it is not quite cleanly implemented.
Plus even if I asked my students to use "Real" everywhere, they keep typing some "double" in their code, so that there is a tedious handwork to switch all the number types.

Fortunately for Mathias, this would be overkill to change the number types in this part of the code.
Disable CGAL feature at compile time, then def_types.h will be ignored. :)

Bruno