Re: [Question #232953]: rolling resistance models in YADE

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Bruno, when you say that the results with those other published algorithms
of rolling resistance cannot be reproduced with Yade, do you mean that
something is wrong with any of them? Thanks, Chiara

On 3 August 2013 11:01, Bruno Chareyre <question232953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx