Re: [Question #234129]: plastic energy dissipation

lingran is still having a problem:
Sorry for the long and complex script. Here is the short version: http://pastebin.com/TLVk040M.
Besides, for your curiosity, yade can’t be run on windows. I mentioned windows 7 just because it is easier to install Ubuntu on it compare to windows 8.  Luckily, somebody is helping me replace windows 8 by windows 7, Ubuntu and yade are on the way to my laptop :-).

By proposing question here, I seek help to confirm energy balance, that means:
Ek + Es + Emgh + Edamping + Eplasitc=constant,
where Ek = kinetic energy, Es = elastic energy( including normal and shear components), Emgh = gravity potential energy, Edamping =non-viscous damping energy (can be ignored if we set damping=0), Eplastic = plastic energy dissipation.
I have no doubt of calculating Ek, Es, Emgh, Edamping, but the most difficult part is Eplastic. First, the value I calculated is not consistent with O.energy[‘PlastDissip’], second, I haven't find a good Eplastic value to balance energy, not yet…..

Thanks.
Best regards.
Lingran