Re: [Question #234676]: Stress measures in Yade

Alexander Smith posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the tip. VTK looks like the perfect tool. Both the
bodyStressTensors() and TesselationWrapper() modules are legendary. But
can you advise on how to get a hold of the TesselationWrapper() module.
I have Yade 0.70 version and I cannot find it in my library. Will I need
to install the latest version from source or is it possible to update my
version installed from package.

Cheers