Re: [Question #235031]: Projected Area of clump

Hello Sergio,

 So, If I made a clump of several overlapping spheres, I understand that
> the utility is not  valid.
> Appart from that, how can I check how the 'utils.perpendicularArea' works?
> I have to say that I work with yade-daily, but I downloaded the 'trunk'
> folder. Am I rigth looking for the the utility in this folder?
>

>From what I sent in previous email, I really have no clue what the function
perpendicularArea does.. It has almost no documentation and the results I
sent are a bit wild.. So from my point of view it is not valid even for
spheres themself :-)

If you want to look something in the source code, you can use the
downloaded trunk version (as you already mentioned), or you can use
launchpad [1].

I think your question should not be difficult to answer or to implement a
new function for you (as you use yade-daily, you could use it almost
imediatelly). The only problem is, that I don't know exactly what you mean
by "projected area (respect to the axis) of several clumps" (at least I can
imagine more meanings of that). Could you maybe draw a simple sketch and
place it somewhere to the internet with the link in next email?

Thanks