Re: [Question #235031]: Projected Area of clump

Sergio posted a new comment:
Hello Jan,

Thanks again for your quick response. To clarify what I mean with
projected area, I point to a representative image I found in the
internet:

http://www.real-world-physics-
problems.com/images/physics_skydiving_8.png

I hope that the figure helps to understand what I mean : )
I will continue to understand a little bit more the function that Yade uses now, beginning by founding it in the trunk version.

Thank you
Sergio