Re: [Question #235141]: Simulate the behaviour of a Bingham material (fresh concrete)

Hello Ricardo,
I am not very experienced using rheological models in Yade, but just to
give you some idea, have a look e.g. at [1,2,3] or contact laws in general
[4] and to related links. I have checked the paper, if you do not find any
suitable law, it should not be problem to implement it as a new one (we can
help you in the beginning).
cheers
Jan

[1]