[Question #235266]: About expanding the translational and rotational state structure

Dear Yade users,

I am trying to implement a new Method into yade. In this method, I need to generate an interface that behaves as a single body for collision detection and for other algorithms except its state, in which, I need more than one translational and rotational states for the body. Shortly, I need to be able to create a single body having nodes which behave as another single body on its state.Therefore, rather than the special format of the body states as translational and rotational coordinates, I need state space format.

I saw that state space format in yade is not used in its algorithms which is constructed on only translational and rotational states. Is there any way that you think it would be possible to create such a body?

Thank you in advance.

Burak ER