Re: [Question #225776]: Definition of Yade's frictionAngle for a single material

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
Hi Alex

it's implemented now [1]. Just update your source files an re-compile the code
and you will be able to use it.

Klaus

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/bd698e9a7aa9e05dfc7ead6293e3dd35a8f960d9