Re: [Question #235264]: Use of JCFpmPhys.dilation ?

jduriez posted a new comment:
Ok ! I did not catch the change in "initD", I was looking rather to a
change directly in Fn...

One extra remark about this topic : I thought that it would maybe sound
more "rheological" to take into account dilation only at plastic
sliding, and, then, to compute the normal dilation according to the
plastic part of the relative shear displacement. Do you agree ?

Once I'll do calculations, I'll maybe try to code that. Not sure however
that it changes anything (in the results)...