Re: [Question #234129]: plastic energy dissipation

lingran is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno and other users,

Yes, The code is supposed to be verified by obtaining the same value of
O.energy['plastDissip'],then this method will be used futher to
calculate local energy dissipations corresponds to only certains parts
of interactions. Because in yade, we can track O.energy['plastDissip']
very easily, but it's only a global vaule, while in my case, I need to
divide the soil sample into different layers and then calculate local
plastic energy dissipation inside each layer.

so the final aim is to obtain local plastic energy dissipation values. In my opinion(maybe I am wrong), to achieve this aim, we need to filter some interactions and only consider the residual ones. This can be achieved by two ways: modify c++ codes or progamme python codes. I tried to filter interactions in c++ code but didn't succeed. then I tried to programme some python code, it works but it needs huge computation time. I hope this python code be improved so that it needs much less computation time.

Modify c++ codes and filter interactions has a splendid future, I  needs some  c++ knowledges and will keep trying.
It would greate if someone could offer me some helps.

Hope my problem doesn't try you guys crazy:)
Have a nice day!

Regards.
Lingran