[Question #235925]: Py_gts missing

Hello all,

I am trying to install the yade-0.97.0 (by trunk),.  Ubuntu 13.04

When I use the cmake comand a have a missing pkg (PY_gts):

-- Suffix is set to -0.97.0
-- LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH is set to lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
-- runtimePREFIX is set to /home/ricardo/Documents/yade
-- Could NOT find gts (missing:  PY_gts)
-- Use embedded version of gts. Please, consider installing the corresponding package
-- Found minieigen: /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/minieigen.so
-- Use system minieigen version
-- Found Tkinter: /usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk/Tkinter.py
-- Yade configured with following features: Eigen3 VTK OpenMP GTS GUI CGAL GL2PS
-- Disabled features:
-- Optimized build

I have the current libgts installed. Any idea what I made wrong?

Thank you